Struggle for Sea-Teacher in Philippines


Struggle for Sea-Teacher in Philippines

Because I do not have a passport yet, so take care of the passport and have to go back and forth to the immigration office. Immigration office is located far from my house, about 1 hour more. Because it coincides with the holiday semester, then I usually board near the campus and now return home yeayy.
But back to my village, I had to go to take care of the terms and requirements for this Sea-Teacher program. First, after pass the selection of internal selection from the campus then continued with interviews by host universities (university to be addressed) newly declared accepted. Once valid and otherwise received the equipment must be owned by every student. Equipment that includes the design implementation of learning materials selected in accordance with the level that will be given. Then, passport is the most important thing because every person who will travel abroad is required to make and take it away. If not, certainly suspected as illegal immigrants. Then is the health insurance, because if there is not necessarily no one can guarantee our health during this Sea-Teacher program except me myself.
Between preparing for all that purpose, the most I feel how the test when I want to reach something is when I take care of my passport. The beginning of me and my friends there are 5 people, namely Rifki from economic education, Muji from economic education and gerald from economic education. And from the same field of science I have Hanief and Tantri. At first we wanted to make an arrangement to take a passport together, when it coincided with Friday. Unexpectedly, it turns out that on Friday the immigration office only serves online registration. We do not do online registration any direct go and back home. The next day exactly on Saturday, which accepted the offline registration. But there is another ordeal, it turns out the immigration office that I visited is full and the gate is locked because it is full of queues. And only serve 50 queues. At that time I went back home and continued to take care of my health insurance.

Komentar